Saturday, December 02, 2006

God Uses People - Miss Teressa - Episode 2


My kids love our family friend, who we call Miss Teressa (pictured with cowboy hat). Whenever she sees them she has a big smile, hugs them, and says 'here are my boys' or 'here is my Hannah'. She is one of those people that I think every human should have, a personal cheerleader.

Miss Teressa loves my children and ministers to other children who have disabilities. Her vehicle is a horseback riding program, called 'Kids Rein', which she uses to stimulate and develop children with special needs.

God uses all sorts of people to further His kingdom. And when God decided to develop his plan for the salvation of the world He choose to send His Son, Jesus, to live on earth ... as a person!

The Bible says: 'We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.' (1 John 4:14 15)

http://www.kidsrein.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,

Miss Teressa is really nice and I think that this is probably my favorite part of your blog. Thank you for finally putting a picture of me on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,

Thank you for putting so many pictures of me on your blog. I agree with you, Miss Teressa is a very nice lady. XOXXOO

Anonymous said...

Rob,

I am thankful for a few very special people that God has used in my life to encourage and mentor me. I pray that God use me to encourage others and point them to Him. Isn't that what we are here for?

Love the blog ... keep writing!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome and I really loved it.